"Simply put Seong-jin is a Master of The Close Up Linking Rings. He understands them and develops his own techniques and performance style. Every magician should learn from him."
- Matthew Garrett
"Seong-Jin Lim has earned his place amongst the Great Ringsters."
- Joshua Messado
This is "O rot
" by Sungjin Lim.
So far, there have been a lot of pocket ring lectures.
But there was still frustration.
There were questions that were still unresolved.
In the end, we needed a real lecture that we could learn from scratch.
Whether you're new to the pocket ring or used to it doesn't matter at all.
I speak confidently to everyone who wanted to learn in-depth about the pocket ring.
This is it.
- Ring Introduction
- How To Handle The Key Ring
- Double Ring IN & OUT Explanation
- Performance With Normal Rings
- Performance With Different Color Rings
- Explanation For Each Phase
- Back View Performances
- Spectator Routine Performance and Explanation
- Additional Tips and Details
- Explanation of Spectator Routine
As an additional gift for you, a special link appears in the middle of the video.
Try to find it!
Through this, you can learn a great routine as a bonus.