This deck is even more intense than the first deck - while the original featured 52 unique parrot species, this one showcases well over 200. The deck is also in glorious full color, both front and back. Each card is richly illustrated with 1 or more parrots. In another improvement, the deck will also be printed by the United States Playing Card Company.
Nearly every genus from the Psittaciforme order is shown in the cards, which are organized by region. The Spades show parrots from South America, The Hearts show parrots from Australia. The Clubs feature parrots from Indonesia and the Pacific Islands, and finally, the Diamonds show parrots from Africa, mainland Asia, and the Philippines (there's a bit of overlap between the Clubs and Diamonds).
Every card has a unique illustration, with 1 to 10 parrots on it, corresponding with the card number. The courts are illustrated in the classic style with mirrored faces and feature recently extinct parrots. All the other face cards in the deck are identical to the standard edition. Please note gilding may wear off with regular use.
- Printed by USPCC on classic stock
- Gilded umber brown
- Poker size
- Air-Cushion finish
- Interior tuck printing
- Semi-transformation pip placement
- 52 cards + 1 genus/species card + 1 double back gaff card
- Limited edition of 300
- Custom color artwork on every card
- Illustrated and designed by Renee LeCompte
- Produced by Will Roya
* gilt für Lieferungen innerhalb Deutschlands, Lieferzeiten für andere Länder entnehmen Sie bitte der Schaltfläche mit den Versandinformationen