The rich black is a fresh, modern contrast to the iconic Jerry's Nugget tower, and the black gilding on the edges make them even more incredible. Only 1,000 printed.
Includes a custom numbered seal. These will NOT be reprinted-- so do not wait if you want to have these in your collection.
The LIMITED Vintage Feel paper, the traditional cut, and the exclusive JN FINISH will make you swear it is one of the original decks.
Perfect for magicians, cardists and collectors, the classic Jerry Nugget design contrasts perfectly against the rich BLACK back design, and the gilding is smooth, not clumpy.
The collaboration with Expert Playing Card Company (EPCC) and Jerry's Nugget Las Vegas; Murphy's Magic is excited to release the Gilded Vintage Feel Jerry's Nuggets (BLACK) Playing Cards.
The world's most iconic deck of cards ever to be created. Now Jerry's Nuggets Playing Cards are your EVERYDAY cards!
In 1970, Jerry's Nugget Casino printed what would become one of the most collectible playing card decks ever manufactured by the United States Playing Card Company (USPCC). They made them for the tables but opted not to use them and put them in storage for 20 years! Playing card expert, Lee Asher, recognized the unique quality and feel of these cards and began evangelizing about them. In due course, Jerry's Nugget playing cards became legendary.
By the fall of 1999, these cards sold out, yet the demand continued to grow. Today, authentic Jerry's Nugget cards are among the most desirable and expensive modern decks on the market.
- Limited to 1,000 decks. Will NOT be reprint.
- Custom NUMBERED seals.
- Gilded BLACK edges.
- Vintage Feel edition printed by EPCC
- Traditionally cut
- Traditional long tongue flap, red tear strip, and the off-center tax stamp seal
- Original Jokers and Ace of Spades and classic Jerry's Nugget design
- Printed EPCC's JN Finish - the closest feel to the original Jerry's!
* gilt für Lieferungen innerhalb Deutschlands, Lieferzeiten für andere Länder entnehmen Sie bitte der Schaltfläche mit den Versandinformationen