Mosaik is a simple and straightforward mental effect that can be presented in a variety of performing environments, from strolling magic gigs to virtual shows. And here is the best part: it can be performed with a borrowed Rubik's cube or even a mini Rubik's cube, without the hassle of finger-flinging moves, angle issues or lengthy algorithms to memorize.
EFFECT: A participant calls out a number from 1 to 20. You scramble a regular Rubik's cube as many times as the selected number and display the color pattern obtained on the top face. Although it is clear that nobody could have known the final arrangement of the tiles in advance, you now point to an envelope that has been lying on the table from the very beginning. To everybody's astonishment you shake a single slip of paper from the envelope and reveal a drawing, which perfectly matches the color pattern shown on the top face of the cube.
Here are some unique features:
- Mosaik can be read in one sitting and you will be able to perform the routine on the next day
- You use a regular Rubik's cube which can be borrowed
- It requires a basic memory work
- It is angle proof
- There are no secret turns to hide
- It resets in seconds
- It is repeatable for the same audience
- You don't need to know how to solve a Rubik's cube
Mosaik also contains a video explanation of "virtual color foolery". In performance a participant selects a color and a regular Rubik's cube is scrambled. The magician drops the scrambled cube in a paper bag and he snaps his fingers. Upon retrieving the cube from the bag, the face matching the selected color appears to be mysteriously solved.
You will receive:
- Hardbound 60-page book
- Gaffed envelope
- Online video tutorial
- Bonus effect "virtual color foolery"
* gilt für Lieferungen innerhalb Deutschlands, Lieferzeiten für andere Länder entnehmen Sie bitte der Schaltfläche mit den Versandinformationen